- Wendy Blaxland – Midwinter fire
Prolific Australian writer Wendy Blaxland presents the sparseness of three warm lines to ward off the boreal chill in her poem "Midwinter fire".
- Announcing Our Pushcart Nominees for 2024
Hang up the bunting for this year's esteemed Pushcart Prize nominees!
- Joshua St. Claire & Amber Winter – Out Into the Light
Poets Joshua St. Claire and Amber Winter weave together a collaborative duet, offering a traditional kasen renga with “Out Into the Light”.
- Sahar Fathi – All-the-time Home
Iranian-American poet Sahar Fathi offers a discourse on longing and nostalgia with her incredibly poignant poem "All-the-time Home".
- Corinne Hughes – Cullen Island, Anacortes
In "Cullen Island, Anacortes" poet Corinne Hughes reveals brash and radiant liberation from the unwelcome masculine darknesses of the past.