- Michael Grimwood – God Ecology
Poet Michael Grimwood takes readers on a journey into divine realms of leaf, blossom, and holiness with his imaginative poem "God Ecology".
- Stacey Elza – To Build a Bow
Juxtaposing the antagonistic nature of humanity with the protective and peaceful side, poet Stacey Elza offers readers "To Build a Bow".
- Ricardo Gonzalez-Rothi – Faraway, near Nordfjordeid
Redolent with the folklore of the cold north, Cuban-American poet Ricardo Gonzalez-Rothi offers a magical poem, "Faraway, near Nordfjordeid".
- Why I Write: Jenna Wysong Filbrun
In the wake of her new collection, Away, we reached out to poet Jenna Wysong Filbrun to find out more about her motivations and process.
- Jenna Wysong Filbrun – Aspiration
Jenna Wysong Filbrun reminds us that we have so much to learn from the natural world, with her poem "Aspiration".