- Sahar Fathi – All-the-time Home
Iranian-American poet Sahar Fathi offers a discourse on longing and nostalgia with her incredibly poignant poem "All-the-time Home".
- Corinne Hughes – Cullen Island, Anacortes
In "Cullen Island, Anacortes" poet Corinne Hughes reveals brash and radiant liberation from the unwelcome masculine darknesses of the past.
- Christine Andersen – Breaking the Rules
Christine Andersen's "Breaking the Rules" reveals the release and healing to be found blooming and flowing in the wild places of the earth.
- Amanda Niamh Dawson – Prayer for a Mantis
An encounter with a praying mantis on a doorstep becomes a lesson in compassion and gratitude in Amanda Niamh Dawson's "Prayer for a Mantis".
- Betsy Fogelman Tighe – My Spiritual Practice
Through the lens of nature, poet Betsy Fogelman Tighe reveals a practical and inclusive form of worship in "My Spiritual Practice".