- Stephanie McConnell – Palms
Pennsylvania poet Stephanie McConnell's "Palms" is a work of beauty, illuminating Saint Francis of Assisi.
- Shanley McConnell – Mary sings a lullaby to her baby God
Gently illuminating a story long important to civilization, poet Shanley McConnell grants readers a glimpse of Mary and the birth of her son.
- Lawrence Bridges – Lake Hughes Road
Los Angeles poet Lawrence Bridges makes his return to The Dewdrop with the disarmingly quiet and sparse "Lake Hughes Road".
- Brigitte Goetze – How We Come to Understand or the Heart, the Right Brain, and the Left Brain Muse about Science’s Most Famous Equation
Poet and retired biologist Brigitte Goetze digs into her scientific background to offer readers something beautiful and wholly original.
- E.E. Cummings – Let It Go—The
E.E. Cummings reflects on the necessity of clearing, of letting go of the things we cling to, in order to make way for love.